Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Showcasing an inspired architectural transformation, this newly extended and impeccably restored Federation beauty sets a new benchmark for future renovation projects in Cammeray.
Retaining its picturesque street appeal, designer landscaping enhances the charming frontage and its tessellated tile veranda. A series of bedrooms have been appointed with modern shaker style built-in robes complementing the revived ceiling roses, ornate cornicing and high skirting boards. Moody grey oak flooring extends from the elegant formal lounge through the halls to the bold open-plan extension.
Guaranteed to impress, the kitchen design boasts a butlers' pantry, a walk-in storeroom, two dishwashers, three Miele ovens, built-in coffee machine and two Delonghi wine cabinets. Alive with natural light, the everyday living expanse rests underneath a soaring raised ceiling with two sets of French doors opening to surrounding low-maintenance gardens. A wall of stacker doors retract to reveal the Dekton topped outdoor kitchen and poolside alfresco dining. Crowned by a top floor parents' retreat, the master bedroom overlooks its own private roofline garden and is stylishly personalised by a wall of sleek timber veneer cabinetry.
Position perfect for all stages of family life, walk to the attractions of Miller Street, express city bus transport and popular Cammeray Public School in mere minutes. Close to Cammeray Golf Course and Green Park Tennis Courts, discover the natural beauty of nearby local harbourside walking trails and idyllic parkland.
- Ornate fireplace in the formal lounge, Heat n Glo fireplace in the family room
- Designer ceiling fan soaring above the main living, dining and entertaining area
- Kitchen and butlers' pantry cabinetry topped with stone, timber breakfast bar
- Carpets in all bedrooms, master ensuite with skylight above the bath tub
- Family bathroom with marble accents, clawfoot bath, heritage tapware and underfloor heating to all bathrooms
- Sleek glass balustrading securing the contemporary heated pool, neat level lawn
- Extra guest powder room, spacious laundry with stone folding bench and ample storage
- All gardens and lawn have fully automated irrigation and lighting
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning on both levels, off-street parking
- A 350m walk to Stockland Cammeray, 500m to Cammeray Public School
- Central to the attractions of North Sydney, Neutral Bay and Crows Nest
- Within close proximity to leading private schools
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.