Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
City glimpses, Victorian traits and supreme village access are just the start with this tightly-held terrace, available for the first time in 61 years. Classic interiors provide sizable living space, a vintage eat-in kitchen and a three bedroom plus study design that accommodates all of the family essentials. In addition, a glimpse of the Harbour Bridge demonstrates the value in building up to achieve a spectacular panorama (STCA). Complete with rear lane access to dual parking, this deceased estate offers undeniable potential and an incredible connection to Rozelle's vibrant village attractions.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining plus generous front terrace
- Large eat-in kitchen with vintage appliances and plenty of storage
- Good-sized bedrooms feature master with laced Victorian balcony
- Main bathroom with bath, combined bathroom/laundry downstairs
- Move-in, or restyle and build-up to take full advantage of its potential
- Foodie hotspot with a great range of cafes and restaurants to enjoy
- Effortless stroll to shops, supermarkets and Rozelle Public School