Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Expect to be wowed by the sheer spaciousness of this Torrens-title townhouse. Spread across three sundrenched levels, discover the ultimate haven for a large family seeking privacy, comfort and a low-maintenance lifestyle. Stylishly crafted throughout, indulge in multiple living areas with fluid in/outdoor integration to the rear. The enormous paved courtyard is perfect entertaining in the sunshine, and some simple landscaping will truly bring it to life. A highly sought-after central address of unbeatable convenience. Explore a diverse cultural and foodie scene, a short walk to the Grounds of Alexandria, Green Square shopping, dining and trains, and moments to the CBD, universities and Eastern Suburbs beaches.
- 4 light-filled bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Master also features ensuite bathroom & balcony
- 4th bedroom on 3rd level, optional retreat or home office
- Open-plan granite kitchen has Fisher & Paykel gas appliances
- Formal lounge & dining + 2nd casual living with in/outdoor flow
- Oversized paved entertainer's courtyard with garden shed to rear
- 2.5 designer bathrooms incl. guest powder room on ground level
- Undercover external laundry, potential internal laundry under stairs
- Plantation shutters, bamboo floorboards, hardwood staircase
- Spacious and sun-filled throughout, North-facing aspect
- 133sqm block, extensive floor space across the 3 levels
- Torrens-title townhouse, 2 x residential parking permits available from council
- Low maintenance, built new in 2000 and recently updated
- A premier lifestyle or investment address on the city fringe
- Walk to the Grounds of Alexandria, Green Square shopping & trains
- Moments to Newtown, Eastern Suburbs, universities, the CBD
- Rates: Water $199pq, Council $326pq (Both approx.)
Contact Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112