Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Basking in a coveted position on the high side of a quiet tree-lined street, this beloved double-brick family home embraces a sundrenched, level parcel set only metres from the stunning riverside of Blackman Park. Presenting a flexible floorplan with multiple living areas and seamless indoor/outdoor flow, it features an in-ground pool and generous private alfresco area offering plenty of space for entertaining. Promising an idyllic family lifestyle in a remarkably central locale, it's only 450 metres to Lane Cove West Public School and just footsteps to Figtree Village and express city buses.
- Formal lounge/dining area features a fireplace, timber floors and high ceilings
- Family room opens to alfresco entertaining area and sparkling pool
- Large gas kitchen overlooks rear gardens and pool
- Separate home office / in-law retreat / teenage retreat
- Bright and spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Whisper quiet parkland enclave, footsteps to schools, village & transport