Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
If you're looking for a home that is not only incredibly comfortable and secure but helps you contribute to a better environment, decreases your stress and has the potential to boost your social life, then this Phillip apartment should be at the top of your list.
In a quiet and exclusive complex of 13 well-tended apartments, this inviting home offers a renovated bathroom and leafy views to Mt Taylor from both bedrooms. The kitchen, living room and adjacent balcony benefit from a sunny north-easterly aspect.
There is a single lock-up garage immediately below the apartment, so your car will be securely waiting for you when you need it. And that may be rarely, since one of the most outstanding features of this home is its proximity to Canberra Hospital, the National Capital Private Hospital, government departments and businesses in Woden, cinemas, restaurants, retail and express public transport.
Use your car less, spend less time commuting, devote more time to your private life and live the good life in the Woden Valley.
- small boutique complex of only 13 apartments
- second floor, immaculately presented home
- spacious two bedrooms; both with mirrored built-in wardrobes and tinted windows
- spacious kitchen in original condition with added ceramic top and oven (2017) and dishwasher (2016)
- open-plan dining and living room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- sunny balcony with beautiful deciduous trees providing summer shade, privacy and a lovely outlook
- quality window treatments assisting with Canberra's climate year-round
- stylish renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate shower, bath and heated towel rail (2017)
- laundry in bathroom with dryer and w/machine included
- intercom system
- NBN connected
- single lock-up garage
- beautiful gardens and grounds
- newly rendered external finish to the complex
Body Corporate: $2,877.60 p.a
Rates: $1,301.38 p.a
Land Tax (investors): $1,318.04 p.a