Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Be quick this one wont last!! An opportunity still exists to buy in this very tidy and secure complex. It is nestled in a most sought after location, Some stand out features include:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with built ins and polished floorboards + en-suite in the main bedroom
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-top & gas cooking
- Large courtyard with alfresco and BBQ area
- Currently leased to a fantastic tenant at $575 per week
- Low strata rates approx $550 per quarter
- Remote controlled Double lock-up garage with storage space
Located minutes away from local eateries, Punchbowl Shopping Centre, Roselands Shopping Centre (recently renovated), transport - Punchbowl station (Metro Planned upgrade estimated 2024) , Buses , main roads & easy M5 access, schools primary/secondary this property is ideal for someone looking to enter the market as a 1st home buyer or investor .
Don't Miss out on this great opportunity.
Inspection: Tuesdays 5:30pm - 6:00pm
Address: 2/160-162 Victoria Road Punchbowl NSW 2196
Auction: In-room @ Canterbury Leagues Club - 26 Bridge Rd Belmore NSW 2192 - 18th December 2019 at 6:30pm
Contact John Yatman on 0423 344 868 or Mehedi Islam Sam 0405 662 155