Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Beautifully presented front and rear courtyards create plenty of private alfresco living space to compliment the spacious interiors that star in this large four-bedroom townhouse. The open-plan living/dining area flows onto the lovely rear terrace and deck, and four bedrooms join two modern bathrooms plus a downstairs powder room to suit family living. You'll also love this convenient central location that's walking distance to both North Strathfield and Homebush train Station and shops, Strathfield North Public School, Homebush Public School, and major sports and entertainment venues at Sydney Olympic Park.
- Tiled open-plan living/dining area with split-system air conditioning
- Modern gas kitchen with stone bench tops and quality s/steel appliances
- Three generous upstairs bedrooms all feature built-in robes; ensuite to master
- Well-presented main bathroom with corner shower is also upstairs
- Home office or fourth bedroom plus powder room are downstairs
- Covered patio plus deck and low-maintenance gardens in rear courtyard
- Internal laundry; double lock-up garage with internal staircase entry
Enjoy the lifestyle of ultimate comfort and convenience, close proximity to both Homebush and North Strathfield train Stations, schools, DFO, with easy access to Bicentennial Park, Rhodes Shopping Centre and Sydney Olympic Park amenities.
Total Area: 213sqm approx.
Ground Area: 126sqm approx.
First Floor: 50sqm approx.
Lockup Garage: 37sqm approx.
Strata Levies: $832pq approx.
Water Rates: $186pq approx.
Council Rates: $273pq approx.