Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Occupying a level block within a stroll of Marrickville village, this home presents an outstanding opportunity in a highly sought-after address. Boasting unlimited potential and boundless possibilities, it features an original layout with separate living/dining areas enhanced by soaring ceilings and plenty of natural light. There is a neat kitchen plus two good sized bedrooms, while a highlight is the rear lane access to a secure car space. Appealing to investors and first home buyers alike, it presents an exciting prospect to renovate/re-create a contemporary family home, a stroll to shops and eateries, schools, parks and city transport (STCA).
- Original layout with separate living and dining areas bathed in light
- Neat and tidy kitchen with superb potential for a modern redesign
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, high ceilings, timber/tiled flooring
- Sun bathed courtyard, rear lane access to secure parking, storage shed
- External laundry, separate w/c, low maintenance established gardens
- Exciting potential to re-create/renovate a modern family home (STCA)
- Stroll to Marrickville village's shops, popular eateries, city buses
- Walk to Henson Park, Marrickville Metro and station, quality schools
- Water: $198 per quarter | Council: $387 per quarter | Land: 171sqm (all approx.)