Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
What a great life! When you live on the city fringe, you truly get the best of both worlds. The convenience and bustle of the city is only a few streets away but your home sits within the peace and quiet of the suburbs. It's the ultimate buy for young professionals, first home buyers and investors.
Set back on a leafy street but a stone's throw from Northbourne Avenue and the light rail of course, the best of the Inner North is on your doorstep. Quickly meet friends at the famous Tilley's Cafe in Lyneham or The Duxton in O'Connor for some live music and a drink. The buzzing hub of Dickson is close by, as is Braddon and from there it's only two blocks to the CBD. With so many shops, restaurants and cafes within walking distance, you may find you need your car less and less.
At home, the open plan living and kitchen space opens onto a sunny, north-facing courtyard where there's plenty of room to entertain friends and store your bike for the sporty commute to work if you so desire. Quality SMEG appliances and caesarstone bench tops add a touch of luxury, as well as the spacious modern bathroom. The master is a good size, with direct access to the courtyard and bathroom, while the study offers you space for work or a small second bedroom if you need it.
A great addition to your portfolio or first investment, this fantastic apartment sits on the edge of the CBD and Canberra's most vibrant suburbs. With quality finishes and an outstanding location all the benefits of living on the city fringe can be yours.
To arrange a viewing, contact Stephen Bunday today!
At a glance...
- 1 bedroom plus study
- Ground floor unit
- Main bedroom and living face north
- Walk-in robe
- Two-way bathroom/ensuite
- Kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benches
- SMEG stainless steel dishwasher
- SMEG electric cooktop and electric wall oven
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric hot water
- LED downlighting
- North facing courtyard off living area
- Dryer included with sale
- Secure disabled spot with storage room
- Walking distance to Lyneham Shops
- Walking distance to Dickson Shops, restaurants and pool
- Lyneham Wetlands around the corner
- Braddon - 5 minute drive or 25 minute walk
- Canberra CBD and ANU - 5 minute drive
- Macarthur Ave Light Rail station - 7 minute walk
Land tax: $1,686