Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
FIND. This single-level weatherboard home will delight you with its choice of living areas, generous and fully enclosed gardens to the front and rear, its perfect nor-east rear aspect, as well as the unexpected sense of privacy and peace that it offers. Positioned within a short walk of Seaforth village and offering easy access to the city and Manly, this is a well-connected and convenient location that works well for families.
LOVE. This impeccably conceived home is a natural entertainer with excellent indoor/outdoor liveability. The floorplan caters perfectly to families, with spacious and free-flowing living that sits privately to the rear and is blessed with all-day sunshine as well as a beautiful leafy outlook across the district. Families will also be impressed with the second living area that spills out to a nor-east facing deck, so there will always be a quiet corner for anyone who wants one, yet plenty of open space for everyone to come together.
• Outdoor areas include a large and enclosed front garden, as well as a level lawn to the rear, and two nor-east facing decks with district views. The house is surrounded by beautiful gums, palms and jacaranda trees, which provide a beautiful soft backdrop in spring.
• Suitably equipped for entertaining, the kitchen features a large island bench and stone countertops, and is perfectly positioned to easily service the dining area.
• There are three queen-sized bedrooms with built-in storage, and a fourth bedroom that would work perfectly as a smaller child's room or home office. The master bedroom includes a shower en-suite.
• There is an extensive amount of storage underneath the house, as well as a lock-up workshop/storage room. A long driveway that sits behind a gate provides off-street parking for at least two cars.
• The living area features pine floors and reverse-cycle air-con, while the deck includes a servery window to the kitchen and is currently set up with a movie projector.
LIVE. This family-friendly location is central to beaches, shops, schools, the city and Manly. There is a great set of shops in Seaforth Village, so you can wander down and grab a few supplies if you need them, or there are a number of supermarkets at Balgowlah. Seaforth Public School is just one block away, which is perfect for families, and it's easy to get to Manly and the city with bus stops practically outside the front door.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.