Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Nestled at the end of a peaceful complex and superbly positioned backing on to parkland is this ultra-private and delightful two bedroom townhouse. The beautifully presented single level home is ideal for first home buyers, retirees or busy professionals who are searching for a tranquil haven in which to relax and unwind after a busy day!
If you love the outdoors, you will be impressed as you enter the inviting and private front courtyard that captures the morning sunshine - the perfect locale for your first coffee of the day! Another idyllic setting is the delightful rear garden which offers an expansive covered deck - perfect for alfresco dining whilst enjoying the leafy outlook and tranquil surrounds. For those who have a dog and enjoy taking them for regular walks, there is the added convenience of a backyard gate providing direct access to parkland.
With all the comforts of home the property features a light filled living room with RC/AC for year round comfort, two spacious bedrooms; both with built in robes and an open plan dining and renovated kitchen in neutral tones.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY, 14TH OF DECEMBER ON SITE @ 11.00AM.
- Two bedrooms; both with built in robes and new window treatments
- Private, single level two bedroom townhouse
- Both bedrooms are spacious and provide built in robes
- Wool carpet to the living areas and bedrooms
- Cosy living room with roman blinds and RC/AC
- Open plan dining and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking and views to the rear garden
- Refreshed bathroom with separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry with doggie door
- Leafy enclosed front and rear gardens
- Positioned at the end of the complex with visitor parking on your doorstep
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Single garage with internal access
- Walking distance to bike paths, public transport
- Rear gate access, perfect for taking a walk or bicycle ride!
If you haven't been to Cook, it won't take long to discover why the locals say it is Canberra's best kept secret - a delightful bushy suburb with easy access to everything you will need including popular schools, public transport, Jamison Plaza, Westfield Belconnen, University of Canberra, ANU, AIS, Calvary Hospital, Mt Painter reserve and only ten minutes to the City.
A short stroll takes you to our very own Cook shops where you will find the friendly Cook Grocer, To All My Friends Bar, and Little Oink Cafe. For those who like to cycle, there are great cycle paths, with one of the main routes taking you directly to the ANU and City Centre.
Living size: 74.63m2, Garage: 23.13m2
Year Built: 1980
B/C Fees: $2,259 p.a
Rates: $2,355.01 p.a
Land Tax(Investor): $3,043.35 p.a