Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Investors and first-home buyers, take note! Placed on the top-floor of a security block of only 8 apartments, this low-maintenance home ticks every box for a savvy long or short-term investment. Enjoying in/outdoor living with two sunny balconies, its prime corner position creates light-filled interiors throughout. Move-in ready as is, there is ample opportunity to further enhance with your own signature style. A highly sought-after lifestyle address in a peaceful neighbourhood setting just moments to every urban whim and convenience. Stroll to cafes, bars, trains, parklands, and sought-after schools.
- 2 bedrooms + on-title parking, queen master has built-in robes & private balcony
- Lounge room enjoys seamless flow to entertainer's balcony
- Tidy eat-in kitchen, quality carpet, intercom entrance
- Same-level shared internal laundry with space for own machine
- Solid 70s style building, boutique block of 8 apartments
- Superior lifestyle or investment with super low strata fees
- Whisper-quiet leafy cul-de-sac setting footsteps to all the action
- 11 min walk to Dulwich Hill trains, 17 min walk to Marrickville trains
- Stroll to cafes, bars, restaurants, Woolworths & village shops
- In catchment for the highly regarded Marrickville West Public School
- Easy access to multiple high schools, Cooks River, parklands and bicycle tracks
- Moments to foodie & brewery hubs, universities, CBD and airport
- Rates: Water $178pq, Council $316pq, Strata $654pq (All approx.)
Contact Matthew Carvalho 0404 006 744
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217