Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
This grand 2 storey residence, in a great location was designed for families that need their own space. Perfectly set in a tranquil location directly across from a reserve and on an easy care 493sqm (approximate) allotment. This home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: Providing plenty of room for the large or extended family, student accommodation rental or a unique opportunity to divide into 2 separate residences. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property offering a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Lower level comprising of:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedroom 2 with built-in robe, access to main bathroom and ceiling fan
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with ceiling fan
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, huge walk in pantry, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Second kitchen/meals and living area with ceiling fan, fantastic universal space that could be used as a granny flat, teenage retreat or home office
- Spacious main bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Expansive paved pergola with pitched roof and water feature, perfect for entertaining with family and friends
- Garden shed, retractable clothesline and rainwater tank in rear yard
- Double garage with drive through access, internal access and automatic panel lift doors
- Workshop/studio or storage space off garage
- 2KW solar electrical system
Upper level comprising of:
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Separate light filled lounge room with split system air conditioner
- Study with built-in cupboard for storage
- Balcony that overlooks the beautiful reserve
- Bathroom with separate spa bath and shower + separate toilet
Ideally located only a short distance to Endeavour College High School, Mawson Lakes Interchange, Mawson Lakes School, UniSA and all the recreational facilities, shopping and cafes that Mawson Lakes Central has to offer. All this and less than 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579, Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).