Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Tastefully renovated with paired back interiors to complement its beachside setting, this first-floor retreat provides relaxed living perfectly placed between the shops and beach. Its bright interiors, neutral tones and a superb sense of space bask in private leafy outlooks from oversized windows and a generous balcony. It's tucked away in a quiet position within a solid doble brick building, a level stroll to Dee Why Grand, newly developed lifestyle hub, B-line buses, plus the sand and surf.
- A practical layout reveal open plan living and dining area
- Good sized easterly balcony, ideal for relaxed entertaining
- Separate kitchen with stainless appliances and ample cupboards
- Two double bedrooms equipped with mirrored built in robes
- Chic bathroom with statement sliding stable-style door, ceiling fans
- New carpet and freshly painted throughout,
- internal laundry facilities
- Oversized lock up garage with shelving
- Well-kept common areas
- Fantastic option for first home buyers, beach-goers and investors
- Stroll to trendy cafes, eateries, oceanfront parks and tidal pool
- Strata $629.95 p/q Water $177 p/q Council $350.50 p/q approx