Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Serene outlooks over the treetops of Cooper Park have provided award-winning architects with inspiration to completely reimagine this prestige residence. Their redesign has imbued the home with a luxurious indoor-outdoor ambiance that perfectly complements its dress circle location in an historic terrace row. Serenaded by the soothing trickle of a central water feature, its selection of beautifully presented living spaces flows across the ground level to an idyllic garden terrace for outdoor entertaining. On the upper level, double French doors in the deluxe master suite open to more park views and glimpses of The Harbour Bridge and city. Effortless comfort and style resonate throughout, from the high-end facilities to smart security and clever custom details that make the interiors very practical. Positioned for a lifestyle of privilege and sophistication, this magnificent home is placed within reach of high-ranking schools, Double Bay Village and the Sydney CBD.
• Formal living and dining areas warmed by gas fireplaces
• Superb marble kitchen equipped with an Ilve gas cooker
• Master dressing room with bespoke mirrored cabinetry
• Designer marble bathrooms and a Philippe Starck WC
• Balconies, study nook, built-in robes and skylights
• High ceilings, travertine with underfloor heating, Japan Black lacquered floors
• Underfloor heating, ceiling fans and guest powder room
• Automated sunshade and garden lighting, cellar storage
• Attic storage and potential to add another level (STCA)
• Electronic security gates provide access to car space
• Set in the catchment for Bellevue Hill Public School
Council rates: $1,888pa
Water rates: $199pq