Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
All inspections cancelled - sorry for any inconvenience.
Offers Closing - Wednesday the 4th of November by 12pm
Quietly nestled in a secure and leafy cul-de-sac, within easy reach of public transport, local schools, parks and shops, this fabulous home offers a relaxing and comfortable ambience.
With a spacious two-bedroom layout, light filled living areas and a stunning outdoor entertaining area, this ready to live in home is perfect for younger couples starting out, a great downscale for older buyers or a perfect investment option for wise entrepreneurs looking for an ideal location with easy care features and close proximity to schools and UniSA Magill Campus.
The property boasts 2 bedrooms, both of good proportion, with built-in robes and quality carpets. LED downlights flow throughout the living areas and into the kitchen. A spacious light-filled lounge provides a great spot to relax and watch the telly, while a combined kitchen/meals area offers that valuable 2nd living area, overlooking the beautifully appointed rear garden. A full central family sized bathroom with skylight will accommodate both residents and guests. Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning will ensure a comfortable year-round living environment, plus there is approval for a solar system to be installed in the future.
Entertain in style on the large undercover deck privately located at the rear of the property. The generous deck allows for both living and dining spaces to make the most of the temperate foothills climate. Zip-track cafe style blinds and batten lighting enable buyers the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors in comfort all year round. A generous lawn area with an established low maintenance garden creates a vibrant botanical flavour with plentiful birdlife.
Cook the family meals or entertain guests as you engage and interact in this clever kitchen design, boasting crisp floating floors, ample bench and cupboard space and a stylish curved breakfast bar.
A generous garage with auto roller door not only accommodates the family car but also provides some additional workshop/storage space, while further parking is available in the driveway.
This home is truly a genuine opportunity to purchase, move in and enjoy! Loved and carefully maintained by its previous owners, your inspection will most certainly impress!
* Cosy tranquil home in a beautiful botanical setting
* Quiet group and within easy reach of desirable amenities
* Fresh quality carpets, bright neutral decor and quality LED downlights
* Spacious lounge room with abundant natural light
* Central kitchen with bright family/meals adjacent
* Kitchen offering crisp floating floors, ample bench and cupboard space, wide sink, subway tiled splashback, modern appliances and a stylish curved breakfast bar
* Fabulous outdoor living, decked pergola outdoor lighting, power and Ziptrak blinds
* Generous backyard with lawn and terracotta edged garden beds.
* 2 bedrooms, both of good proportion, both with built-in robes
* Full central bathroom with skylight
* Spacious laundry with exterior access door
* Oversized single garage with auto roller door and workshop area
* Room to park other vehicles in the driveway
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Approval for a future solar system
* Close knit community atmosphere within the group
* Great opportunity for younger buyers and investors
* Small animals permitted
* Security windows, doors and kitchen window roller shutter.
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities including quality local schools. Magill School, Norwood Morialta Middle and High Schools, Trinity Gardens Primary School, St Joseph Catholic School, Rostrevor College and Pembroke College.
Morialta Conservation Park, The Gums Reserve, The University of SA playing fields and Third Creek Reserve are all within walking distance, perfect for your casual recreation.
The shops and cafes of the Magill Rd precinct (currently under re-development) as well as Norwood Parade and Penfolds' Magill Estate are close by, perfect for weekend brunching, evenings out and fine dining.
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | R- Residential4 - Suburban
Land | N/A sqm(Approx.)
House | 149 sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $1,210.30 pa
Water | $147 pq
ESL | $119 pa